Currently, my feed is filled with two things: Christmas trees and Star Wars. I can't take you inside the remodeled Millennium...
Currently, my feed is filled with two things: Christmas trees and Star Wars. I can’t take you inside the remodeled Millennium Falcon (if only), so we’ll all have to settle for gorgeous Christmas trees, weekend getaways, and adorable be-wreathed pups. That doesn’t sound bad at all, does it?
1. Take me there, ! While I’m not sure I could stomach it every day, there’s something about a sunken seating area that puts my mind into lounge mode. Or maybe it’s the view…
2. Fire pits are never out of season. That’s even more true in Arizona, where Allison Irwin of is ready to roast some s’mores in this gorgeous stucco spot.
3. I’m a Christmas tree addict and I am loving the tinsel and leather love match in room. Also sweet: Her dedication to rather than gifts this year.
4. Designer jokes about using these holiday cookies as bathroom tiles, to which I say, YES PLEASE. So gorgeous.
5. Is there anything cuter than a Westie with a wreath? No, there is not. Thanks, , for taking your Christmas decor to new heights.